rp388

Started by David cordero, August 29, 2017, 12:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvthorsley

Hi
I did have one of these cards, and sold it with a Prober.
I'm sure you could source one through Ebay.
I could not get the Prober working properly and was not impressed with the performance of the camera. Also the boards I test are best tested by plugging in connectors, there not really suitable for a prober. If you have lots of boards of the same type to repair then makes sense to invest in a prober. I had two of the older Probers and got one camera card from a local company & the other from Huntron in France.

David cordero

Hello thanks for the information, I have found it very difficult to find information on this team and even thought I made a bad investment, everyone who can have a computer does not tell me what card I need to install on the PC to start walking this, I bought the Huntron CD and it was another money expense because I could not find that information and when I asked huntron for information, I just need to connect the camera or adapt a camera of an acces but they are making it difficult for me.

David cordero

David cordero

jvthorsley

What information do you need?

jvthorsley

Hello David
Looking to see if I still have any more information on this.

jvthorsley

The company in France shown on attached photo supplied me the upgrade camera for the Prober.

jvthorsley

This contact in France may be able to help with your Prober Camera.
His name: Philippe DUBECQ
And email: philippe.dubecq@dems-fr.com
Hope he can help you, he supplied me with a camera upgrade for the Pober.
James Horsley

David cordero

Hello friend, thanks for such valuable information, I think that with this I can solve the problem, very grateful for your information, brother, thank you very much for your help.

jvthorsley

Pleased to help David
If you need any other diagrams email on james.horsley@btinternet.com .

David cordero

thanks friend, look i found this pc is that the video card for the cam electrim edc 1000 ?.

jvthorsley

Hello David
Yes,  looks the same as I had.
James Horsley

admin

Hi David,
I have answered your question several times about the camera card.
FYI, here is what the EDC1000 looked like.

You may be able to get a different camera mounted but you will not find support in the software.
Good luck.
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

David cordero

ok now, now I know what I need, thanks curtis and apologize for not understanding before because I did not know what that card was like because I have never seen one, only now.

jvthorsley

Click on this link for more information about the camera:- http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1990IAPPP..39....1Z