DSI 700 Operators Manual

Started by Millerrl143, February 19, 2013, 10:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millerrl143

Hello everyone,
      I have the service manual for the DSI700 but I am looking for the original Operators Manual for this unit.   I would appreciate any help on this topic.   If anyone needs a copy of the service manual please let me know.  That I can help with.  I am new to the Huntron world so that operators manual would be a great help to me.  I will be using this with an older version of the Tracker 2000 and version 3.5 software which I have. I also have a HRS 410 and its Operator and Service Manual.

Millerrl143

Correction: I will be using the 2.2 version software that runs on Win95.   I have also located the Operators Manual in pdf form.   I also can make a .pdf of the Service Manual if anyone needs either of these.    I have a problem with the DSI 700 and I am working through this little issue now.  ???

jkovacsrtc

Hello,
I have bought a faulty DSI700 on Ebay. I have no any software or service manual, etc.. for this unit. Can you help me, please?
Best regards,
Jozsef

admin

What is the problem with the DSI700? Providing more information is always helpful.
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.