Software and Hardware Training
Huntron provides training for our products through classes at the Huntron factory, self-paced training courses or on-site at your location. We cover Huntron Trackers, Huntron Access Probers and Huntron Workstation use.
- Huntron Factory Training Workshop:
Two day training course at the Huntron factory covering Analog Signature Analysis (ASA) and Tracker/Prober test development using Huntron Workstation
- Huntron ASA Self-paced Training Course:
This is a self-paced course utilizing a training PCB and course workbook that focuses on the basics of Analog Signature Analysis.
- Huntron Tutorials:
links to tutorials covering Huntron Workstation use with Trackers and Probers
Huntron Factory Training Workshop in Mill Creek, WA
This course covers the effective use of the software controlled Huntron Trackers and Access Probers as a troubleshooting tools as well as the development of basic test routines.
The class lasts two days and students are responsible for their transportation, meals (Huntron provides lunch on class days) and lodging expenses. Included is plenty of hands on experience and students are requested to bring samples of the same type of printed circuit board (1 good and 2 defective; more if possible) so they may learn troubleshooting techniques and develop test programs on familiar PCBs.
A working knowledge of the Windows OS is essential.
Classes begin at 8:00am and end at 3:30pm.
Cost is $295.00 per student. No charge for up to two people with the purchase of a Robotic Prober system. (Good for up to six months after purchase).
NOTE: The Huntron Factory Training Workshop will be conducted using the Huntron Workstation version 4 only.
Available Huntron Factory Training Workshop Dates
- March 24-25, 2020
- April 21-22, 2020
- May 19-20, 2020
- June 23-24, 2020
- Register for Training Class
- Directions from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) and local hotel list
- Day 1
- Signature Analysis Theory
- Hardware: Trackers, Scanners, Probers
- Introduction to Huntron Workstation
- Lunch break
- Test Creation Workshop using Huntron Trackers and Access Probers (hands-on PCB test development)
- Day 2
- Huntron Workstation software features
- Test Creation Workshop continued
- Lunch break
- Test Creation Workshop wrap-up
- Advanced Huntron Workstation features
Huntron ASA Self-paced Training Course
The Huntron Analog Signature Analysis (ASA) Training Course takes you through theory and all phases of
troubleshooting using Tracker Analog Signature Analysis. It is designed
to help train users new to ASA. The course utilizes a custom designed
PCA with step-by-step workbook exercises that will teach technicians at
all skill levels how to integrate ASA as a new tool for their
diagnostic workbench. The training course consists of a CD with the
printable workbook, and the Huntron Tracker Trainer PCA.
This course is suitable for all variable range Trackers including the Tracker 3200S, Tracker 2800/2800S, Tracker Model 30* , TrackerPXI* , Tracker 2700/2700S, ProTrack and Tracker 4000.
Huntron ASA Training Course price: $395.00
Part number: 98-0515 Buy Now
* Tracker Model 30 and TrackerPXI are used with the Huntron Workstation software
For your convenience, here are direct links to the available Huntron Tutorials. These are a great first resource to help you learn the use of Huntron Workstation.
- Huntron Workstation 4.3 Tutorial - Full tutorial for using Huntron Workstation 4.3 including Access Probers
- Huntron Workstation Tutorial for 4.2 versions - Full tutorial for using Huntron Workstation version 4.2 including Access Probers
- Huntron Workstation Access RF Tutorial - Full tutorial for using Huntron Workstation 4.3 with the Access RF Prober
- Tracker 3200S Tutorial - Tutorial on Huntron Workstation use specifically for the Tracker 3200S without Prober
- Tracker Model 30 Tutorial - Tutorial on Huntron Workstation use specifically for the Tracker Model 30 without Prober
- CAD Import Tutorial for Workstation 4.3 - Tutorial covering the import of CAD layout data into Huntron Workstation using Unisoft ProntoView-Markup.
- CAD Import Tutorial for Workstation 4.2/4.1 - Tutorial covering the import of CAD layout data into Huntron Workstation using CAMCAD Pro.
- Tracker 2800 Workstation Tutorial - Tutorial covering the use of a Tracker 2800/2800S with Huntron Workstation
- Huntron Workstation Tutorial for DMMs - Tutorial guiding you through using supported digital multimeters in Huntron Workstation.
- Huntron Workstation Tutorial for Oscilloscopes - Tutorial guiding you through using supported oscilloscopes in Huntron Workstation.
- HAT File Import Tutorial - Tutorial covering how to create and import a Huntron ASCII Text file to add Component Sequences to a Board in Huntron Workstation