Huntron provides training for our products through self-paced training courses, training at the Huntron factory or on-site training at your location. We cover Huntron ProTrack, ProTrack Scanner, Tracker 3200S, TrackerPXI, Tracker 2800/2800S, Tracker Model 30, Scanner (Model 31S), Scanner II, Huntron Robotic Probers and Huntron Workstation use. The courses are designed for new and experienced users.
- Huntron Tracker® Training Workshop (Two days)
- Huntron Analog Signature Analysis (ASA) Training Course
For your convenience, here are direct links to the available Huntron Tutorials. These are a great first resource to help you learn the use of Huntron Workstation.
- Huntron Workstation Tutorial - Full tutorial on Huntron Workstation including Prober use
- Tracker 3200S Tutorial - Tutorial on Huntron Workstation use specifically for the Tracker 3200S without Prober
- Tracker Model 30 Tutorial - Tutorial on Huntron Workstation use specifically for the Tracker Model 30 without Prober
- CAD Import Tutorial - Tutorial covering the import of CAD layout data into Huntron Workstation using CAMCAD Pro.
- Tracker 2800 Workstation Tutorial - Tutorial covering the use of a Tracker 2800/2800S with Huntron Workstation
- Huntron Workstation Tutorial for DMMs - Tutorial guiding you through using supported digital multimeters in Huntron Workstation.
- Huntron Workstation Tutorial for Oscilloscopes - Tutorial guiding you through using supported oscilloscopes in Huntron Workstation.