Huntron provides training for our products through self-paced training courses, training at the Huntron factory or on-site training at your location. We cover Huntron ProTrack, ProTrack Scanner, TrackerPXI, Tracker Model 30, Scanner (Model 31S), Scanner II, Huntron Robotic Probers and Huntron Workstation use. The courses are designed for new and experienced users.
- Huntron Tracker® Training Workshop (Two days)
- Huntron Analog Signature Analysis (ASA) Training Course
For your convenience, here are direct links to the available Huntron Tutorials. These are a great first resource to help you learn the use of Huntron Workstation.
- Huntron Workstation Tutorial - Full tutorial on Huntron Workstation use
- Tracker Model 30 Tutorial - Tutorial on Huntron Workstation use specifically for the Tracker Model 30 without Prober
- CAD Import Tutorial - Tutorial covering the import of CAD layout data into Huntron Workstation
- Tracker 2800 Workstation Tutorial - Tutorial covering the use of a Tracker 2800/2800S with Huntron Workstation
- Huntron Workstation Tutorial for DMMs - Tutorial guiding you through using supported digital multimeters in Huntron Workstation.